Steph Lover

Hi everyone, it is me Lu

Have you ever feel admiration for a person? It is something that happened less than must be. Even I admire some people. People than give their life for the good of the community, but I really admire my sister. She is name is Stephany and she is a Doctor, she think always in help the neighbor because she is really compassionate person. She work in a hospital of a little poor town where the people really do not have economic conditions to have a medical attention of quality. Aware of this, she think people must have better conditions in their life and she are a volunteer on Techo para Chile’s and Greenpeace’s too cause she loves the animals  even for that she is a vegan person and really do not eat anything coming of an animals. She is a wonderful person and I really feel proud to have a sister like she is. I really hope more and more people can be like she.  

Comentarios

Links