What're your dreams little child?

Hi everyone it is me LU,


Have you ever wondered about your future when you was just a little kid? Well I was thinking a lot about my dreams when I was a kid. When people asked me What it is your dream job? I really know what it is the job I want for my future, but, in all this time happened a lot of things and my dream job change dramatically. Always I was thinking my dream job were be a nice lawyer, but two years before to get in the university I fall in completely and disorder love of the Contemporary Dance, and that send me here on this university. Honestly I really do not like this university, I think here they really do not appreciate the arts like others universities, but in the other hand, the quality academically it is greater than the many universities of Chile. Now I really love the career on the university even when all the conditions are so precarious and injustice but this show us how the arts are seeing on this country. I am very proud to be here studying what I wanted on the university I wanted and that it is a lot. Now there I am study contemporary dance I really do not think in the future cause i am loving every moment, minute, and second here doing what I wan, what I love and I really do not care about anything on the future.

Comentarios

Links